dirtnap32addirtnap32ad

Main Art Reviews Stats

Loondon Loondon

i want to see more

pretty cool, the art is amazing. lacked some depth but all in all very cool.

Liquid Pain Liquid Pain

pretty cool blue room music.

i like that it has such a easy going pace and sound to it. i would work the drums a bit different and maybe add some decay effects in with the loops. but totally cool how it is.

jickey23 responds:

Yeah your right, my drums all ways tend to sound repetitive.
Thanks for your response :-)

Unexpected Change V. 2 Unexpected Change V. 2

not failed

this has some great work in it. i like that the beat is somewhat simple and then becomes chaotic more towards the middle, great wat to introduce your change up with the vocals instead of the average high hat build up. pretty cool dude.

HouseElectroExp HouseElectroExp

solid work

you have some talent. i really like it, nice buzzy synths and some really good changeups, what do you use to produce? this piece has a really clean sound to it, and flows well, do some more.

RacmusDK responds:

Wow thanks ! :) And this was actually just an experiment, and not an actual song. I made it in like 4-5 hours (;

I use FL Studio 9, but with plugins like Nexus2 z3ta+ and a lot of expansion packs. In addition to that also alot of different vengeance packs.

for mastering I use some of the basic effects in FL like soundgoodizer, stereo enchancer, the compresor and of course fruity limiter and maximus.

thanks again for your review! I really appreciate it :)

- Racmus